- Celtic Connexions
- www.soulsider.blogspot.com Catherine Cavagnah
- Forward Motion for Writers
- Piers Anthony’s publisher reviews -
- Randy Ingermanson’ s Advanced Fiction Writing Website -
- Preditors and Editors –
- Brian Henry’s blog - Quick Brown Fox
- Writer’s Digest –
- Writing World
- Writers Net –
This article was found in the BBC News – Science and Environment Section, Feb. 26th, 2009.
A team of researchers at Reading University claim they can identify the age of words, track their evolution and predict which words will disappear from our language, by means of a computer model.
The full article can be found here: